Deutsche Asset Management (Deutsche AM) announced that its Deutsche X-trackers US exchange-traded funds (ETFs) platform, with approximately USD 13.6 billion in assets under management (AUM), will close and liquidate the following five funds, representing about 0.1% of the platform’s assets:
– Deutsche X-trackers MSCI Australia Hedged Equity ETF (NYSE Arca: DBAU)
– Deutsche X-trackers MSCI Spain Hedged Equity ETF (Bats: DBSP)
– Deutsche X-trackers Dow Jones Hedged International Real Estate ETF (Bats: DBRE)
– Deutsche X-trackers S&P Hedged Global Infrastructure ETF (NYSE Arca: DBIF)
– Deutsche X-trackers Japan JPX-Nikkei 400 Hedged Equity ETF (Bats: JPNH)
Deutsche AM plans to close and liquidate these funds following a regular and ongoing process to review and evolve the Deutsche X-trackers product lineup to ensure the business continues to meet clients’ needs. The last day of trading is expected to be May 15, 2017. Creations and redemptions will be accepted until that time. Proceeds of the liquidations are scheduled to be sent to shareholders on or about May 26, 2017.